Sunday 21 November 2010

0 My Roster Widget 1.4




Creates a pictorial view of my entire weekly job roster.Stick on Android home screen so avoid latemarks to my workplace.Quick way to enter details so minmum extra time to set it.No more sticky notes mess.So helps me better organize all my other activities with smile!.

Update - has fixed the reported error.

Instructions to use---

Most users can misunderstand this as a normal Android App.
THIS IS A WIDGET ..SO FOLLOWING WAY HAS TO FOLLOW TO USE THIS WIDGET.



  1. long press on home screen (brings you "Add to home screen context menu")
  2. select "widgets"
  3. look for "My Roster" in the list
  4. select it (this will allow you to use the app)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nishan Lakmal Satharasinghe Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates